Typical processes for programming multitasking
A person who travels from Outram MRT to Boon Keng MRT this is what will happen ;
Scans customer facial features
Gate 1 (Entrance)-Outram MRT
Customer taps card at Gate 1 where his details is captured
Train XYZ arrives
Now there will be a separate process to control the movement, stopping, door opening and closing of the train which I will not elaborate because it will complicates the programming.
Camera 2 (At train entrance)
If customer leaves train platform and head for an authorised exit, the security warning will sound, if not, process will continue
Customer enters train and train door closes, makes announcement before it leaves the platform
At Boon Keng MRT train arrives
Camera 3 (At train entrance)
Scans customer who will leave the train exit
Customer will leave the train and head for the exit
Camera 4 (At train exit)
Scans customer who will leave by the gates
Gate 2 (Exit)-Boon Keng MRT
Customer taps card and the amount of the trip is deducted
End of process.
This is a typical very basic scenerio which needs to be documented so that when you start programming, you will know exactly if there are mistakes and start troubleshooting. If such a view you do not have, you will screw up everything and nothing will come to completion. The security camera operation is 100% more complicated and if you do not have all the processes, you can not separate the tasks for multicore processing and everything will come out garbage like Windows XP or 7. Imagine if every entrance is monitored, how many camera will there be in a station?
Figure how complex is the program if you need to monitor every facial expression, voice recognition with routines for every passenger, break points to run other processes and almost a million passengers, at every camera point. Without research and funds, there will be no solutions because you need to separate trillions of processes between hundreds of the fastest computers in a server farm, no one in america is capable to assemble the lines of code and processes. Not only that, I need to invent intelligent programming with intelligent OS then I have the capability to solve this enormous task. Even the present hardware cannot handle the tasks. This is as complicated as linking all the worldwide exchanges together, america do not have the technology now. You need to monitor every single process for multitasking and proper execution of codes until completion with error correction and loops, with the ability to lock your threads, and nobody has invented this yet. America cannot trick me to review my secrets because you need to invent 100s of new technologies to achieve my goals, it will take another 200 years, nobody can play games with me.
I can easily breakdown any processes, separate and reassemble anything I want into multiple views and scenerios, even black boxes, creating my own technologies.
– Contributed by Oogle.
Saturday, Oct 20, 2012
SINGAPORE – A woman who had close to $7,000 stolen from her bank account can heave a sigh of relief as the bank has agreed to help compensate for her loss, Lianhe Wanbao reported on Friday.
United Overseas Bank has agreed to pay Madam Lee back after funds from her account were illegally withdrawn from an automatic teller machine (ATM) in the Philippines.
According to the Chinese daily, someone had withdrawn money from the account about 20 times on October 14 and 15. The amount taken out each time was about $300.
It is believed that information had been stolen by a card-reading device when the card was used in Singapore.
A fraudulent card was then created with the stolen information and used at an ATM in the Philippines.
Security measures put in place earlier this year in response to a largescale DBS ATM fraud case had made it more difficult for ATM cards to be used overseas.
However, the victim had earlier applied for her card to be used overseas.
A spokesperson from UOB told Lianhe Wanbao that Madam Lee was notified of the discrepancy as soon as unusual activity was detected.
UOB also said that it held the security of bank accounts with high regard, and advised all bank account holders to change their personal identification numbers regularly to protect themselves from theft and mischief.
CSI investigation by tracking and monitoring usage to detect unusual activity, where it is possible to identify using the ATM’s CCTV, the criminal would have left evidence of a digital nature while using the forged ATM card, the evidence can be found on the magnetic stripe, which will be similar to the skimming machine, and can be traced back via the database of the bank’s customer usage, the breakdown of the tables of the database holds the key, it is therefore possible to spot the difference between the original and the duplicate, by looking into the digital footprint which will defer from the original, and the exact breakdown of when the breech occur at which ATM branch, by comparing the date, time of all digital footprints. The work is like tracing a bullet that is fired to which gun, and there is only one match. The trick is to look at the molecular breakdown of the media.
– Contributed by Oogle.
How to tighten security on your computer
1) Your browser is the greatest security threat if you are using IE as one can attack you using active X, if you are using other browsers, your add-on is also a way to compromise your pc, there are so many ways to trick you to access your cache data from your browser which contains your ID and password, even your temporary files of your browser can be easily compromised.
2) The greatest security flaw is for webmasters to embed codes into your pictures and videos which you download from their webpages, it is a known fact among the elite, which can easily extract info from your computer, if the person wants to furthur his agenda, there is no way you can stop him, because there is no defence.
3) For SSL security, everything is encrypted when you download from a secure website, which it is almost impossible to hack, there is a risk of man-in-the-middle attack if you security token is not high enough, my advice is use the highest encryption possible, so if they are able to intercept, they will not be able to unencrypt. Even for a secure website, sometimes website do not secure their database, where their database ID, password is exposed, it is possible then to compromise, I can attack the database without using their webpages, and exposed the tables and its contents.
4) It is possible to hide your DNS servers against DDOS attack, the trick is not to accept connections from suspected IPs, so it is possible to have a database of IPs that will reject connections, you can query an IP address before you accept connections, it is even possible to have a DNS server to be only visible to a range of IP address, so that those on the list can see the DNS server and accept connections, the domain names are linked to a specified IP, or can be fowarded to a secure zone which only accept specific range of IPs, the idea is to automate the processes that only allow the DNS server to be visible on a certain time frame for access eg during the promotion of an event.
5) The greatest security secret is that powerline technology if you do not encrypt your powerline, it can be compromised without anybody knowing, nobody wants to tell you the truth, and if you are doing secret research work, it will be easy prey.
6) The highest level of security for antivirus software at present is found in Norton 360, which will stop the virus on its tracks once it is detected as a threat, which most other vendor’s antivirus will only stop the threat after the damage is done, others compare it with a known database, if it is unknown the virus will not be detected.
I will not show you exactly the method of penetration, as I do not believe in ethical hacking, by giving the public the method I will create a huge number of hackings, will I do not want, the best is to leave it to security experts to find out what I am talking about. Even without source codes I can monitor and observe all the processes, the applications it spurs, and the results with great accuracy to find all the answers I need. Use XP as a base to observe all the functions in Maintenance and Admin Tools, Windows Task Manager, Msconfig, all the processes, the different apps it spurs, to know what I am talking about, because with Windows7, everything is hidden. Every application I want to learn, is naked before my eyes, and after 10 years of learning, everything becomes chicken feet.
– Contributed by Oogle
I have broken the barriers,
And it is now possible,
To develop new software,
Without looking at the Source Codes.
The Secret lie in testing and comparing,
Against the objectives of the software,
Every application and its goals,
Every way it handles objects,
Then compile to provide,
The view to the entire Roadmap.
It is not possible to be perfect,
But by doing it you will learn and understand and develop,
The next generation software.
Without breaking the Source Codes.
The Freeing of Intellectual Property
Most people are not aware,
By freeing Intellectual property,
And licensing such,
If a new product or technology is created,
You will have a share in it,
Is the greatest model,
To maximise your returns,
We are on the very verge,
Of converging technogies,
Where hardware is more advance than software,
But in time to come,
Software will advance in quantum leap,
And overtake hardware,
I will provide the designs,
The models and the visions,
Of taking Software so advanced,
That by testing the limitations of software,
And finding the solutions,
It is possible to design,
The next possible chip and computer,
To handle the new software.
Contributed by Oogle.
“Ubuntu 11.10 Desktop(32bit) installation CD has been compromised where the folder contains ram0-15 and tty0-62 where they sent screenshots to a maximum of 62 terminals with total control of your keyboard and mouse although it does not contain a key logger which will give it away. Windows desktops seem to be hit with an unknown virus which is even higher than flame virus capabilities and I am still trying to track it down. It seems the creators are targeting me and my research, accessing even my contact lists in my mobile. The flame virus needs to hop from pc to pc, so it will leave a trail behind even if it deletes all traces from the attack pc, so with network monitoring tools, I can capture and isolate it. The problem I found is attack from suspicious websites which uses code to activate your browser plug-in, sending all activities to a specific website. – Contributed by Oogle.”
IMRWorldwide.com is suspected of possibly being a scam or site engaged in fraudulent activity. Although this has not been verified, below are some community projects watching fraud that may have further information about IMRWorldwide.com.
– Contributed by Oogle.”