If you want Total Security, Do not then connect to the Internet, everything can be compromised even with the latest Technologies, it is how you minimise the risks.
!) Do not use websites that display your credit card details in plain text, all websites need to encrpyt or hide the credit card details as a basic requirement to ecommerce, or use Paypal as a payment service to store your credit card information.
2) All browsers can be compromised especially running java, where a smart programmer who knows what you use can compromise passwords and login IDs to websites.
3) For Next Generation Internet, it is possible to run programs to embed codes into pictures and videos, upon loading by the browser to steal information but I know nobody in the world knows how to do it except me but I am not a programmer, I just test software for vulnerabilities and warn others about it.
4) Those who have the computing power can hack using brute force into WPA3 for WiFi 6, and also do likewise for plain text IDs and password of websites. Encryption technology is a deterent with 2048 bits but not forever.
5) With Intelligent Matrix Routing, you can control how a person accesses the Next Gen Internet with NAT, it is also possible to track and block and deny access using IDs or facial recognition.
6) Firewalls are no longer a deterent against intrusion, it is now possible to scan all the ports it uses and find all the vulnerabilities by studying the protocol it uses.
7) Softwares using AI now automates all processes, data can be collected to analyse all the vulnerabilities of a network, even if it is the dark web, sites can appear and disappear, unless you know the exact IP to enter.
8) A Central database of all qualified personnel who learns about and is certified in all technologies related to secret banking access has to be monitored in case of breech, and so are programmers who works for ecommerce or payment projects of high profile banks.
9) Identity Theft is possible using IRIS or Fingerprint technology, but Facial recognition CCTV cameras make it almost impossible to get away without leaving your footprint.
10) Temporary folders, cookies and containers for IDs and password are risks where a compromised website collects data using java and php/html5 coding, an expert programmer will study all your details of your browser and trick you on the sites you visits as you can be easily tracked on the Internet, and compromise you.
11) App developers hide keystroke and spy applications like Spyzie to monitor and analyse customer’s behavior without the customer knowing. Even your location and demographics can be compromised and tracked.
– Contributed by Oogle.