How to tighten security on your computer
1) Your browser is the greatest security threat if you are using IE as one can attack you using active X, if you are using other browsers, your add-on is also a way to compromise your pc, there are so many ways to trick you to access your cache data from your browser which contains your ID and password, even your temporary files of your browser can be easily compromised.
2) The greatest security flaw is for webmasters to embed codes into your pictures and videos which you download from their webpages, it is a known fact among the elite, which can easily extract info from your computer, if the person wants to furthur his agenda, there is no way you can stop him, because there is no defence.
3) For SSL security, everything is encrypted when you download from a secure website, which it is almost impossible to hack, there is a risk of man-in-the-middle attack if you security token is not high enough, my advice is use the highest encryption possible, so if they are able to intercept, they will not be able to unencrypt. Even for a secure website, sometimes website do not secure their database, where their database ID, password is exposed, it is possible then to compromise, I can attack the database without using their webpages, and exposed the tables and its contents.
4) It is possible to hide your DNS servers against DDOS attack, the trick is not to accept connections from suspected IPs, so it is possible to have a database of IPs that will reject connections, you can query an IP address before you accept connections, it is even possible to have a DNS server to be only visible to a range of IP address, so that those on the list can see the DNS server and accept connections, the domain names are linked to a specified IP, or can be fowarded to a secure zone which only accept specific range of IPs, the idea is to automate the processes that only allow the DNS server to be visible on a certain time frame for access eg during the promotion of an event.
5) The greatest security secret is that powerline technology if you do not encrypt your powerline, it can be compromised without anybody knowing, nobody wants to tell you the truth, and if you are doing secret research work, it will be easy prey.
6) The highest level of security for antivirus software at present is found in Norton 360, which will stop the virus on its tracks once it is detected as a threat, which most other vendor’s antivirus will only stop the threat after the damage is done, others compare it with a known database, if it is unknown the virus will not be detected.
I will not show you exactly the method of penetration, as I do not believe in ethical hacking, by giving the public the method I will create a huge number of hackings, will I do not want, the best is to leave it to security experts to find out what I am talking about. Even without source codes I can monitor and observe all the processes, the applications it spurs, and the results with great accuracy to find all the answers I need. Use XP as a base to observe all the functions in Maintenance and Admin Tools, Windows Task Manager, Msconfig, all the processes, the different apps it spurs, to know what I am talking about, because with Windows7, everything is hidden. Every application I want to learn, is naked before my eyes, and after 10 years of learning, everything becomes chicken feet.
– Contributed by Oogle